Strategic Cost Reduction is a series of result-driven workshops that address 3 levels: 1. Executive level for hands-on development of actionable plan that optimize supply chain performance; 2. Mid-level managers for process and methods that address delivering project outcomes; 3. specialist and professional level for skills to use proven tools, process and analytics.
- “Beyond Strategic Sourcing” workshop — for senior level supply management executive
- “Strategic Cost Reduction” workshop — mid-level managers and directors
- “Applied Analytics for Supply Professional” — general level professionals in a team
Leveraging proven methodology and digital tools with years of accumulated values, the program focuses on delivering best practice know-how that can be adapted immediately in your company to generates 6-20% of saving, while providing strategy for long term sustainable and optimized supply performance
The principal instructor, Ron Nussle, is a seasoned international executive at VP level with Fortune 500 companies, sharing his insight and lesson learned to give you a short cut into high value generation in both manufacturing and service sectors.
- “Beyond Strategic Sourcing” executive workshop (2-day)
— strategic action plan to rationalize and improve supply chain to achieve sustainable total cost, quality, delivery, and inventory performance
- “Strategic Cost Reduction” (2-day)
— detailed cost reduction strategic action plan & road map for business line, product or services
- “Applied Analytics for Supply Professional” (2-day)
— practice through and able to apply 15-25 critical supply management analytical tools (Total-Cost model, Outsourcing decision matrix, VSM, to facilitate project success