Align for project success through coherent understanding of systematic and practical methodologies that enhance outcome predictability for project manager, contributor, subject matter expert, organizational manager, or business executive in Project, Program or Portfolio Management
Develop and delivered by a PMI recognized “Project, Program and Portfolio Management” subject matter expert, this hands-on, real-world practice approached training program will help drive solid performance improvement, enabling better competency in:
- the project management decision-making process, from portfolio and organizational strategy to project life cycle planning, managing and control
- key performance-improving concepts and process for
- establishing and maintaining a Balanced Project Plan;
- critical relationship between the Cost of Change and Risk;
- holistic Risk Management;
- the art of Managing and Controlling Change;
- the Leadership Attributes which foster success;
- other practical approaches and techniques to managing successful projects, programs and portfolios
- using essential information regarding tools, processes, competencies and organizational factors.
Through experiential learning, the course will drive concepts home with practical exercises, notional examples, real-world case studies, and application of useful tools/techniques tied to proven approaches and ideas.
The program consists 9-degrees of learning modules, totally 35 hours or 35 qualified PMI PDU’s. It can be deployed in 2 Instructor-Led full day training workshops or a combination of face-to-face workshop and online-learning programs.
- Apply project, program and portfolio management tools and techniques for decisions making
- Explain and demonstrate the ability to apply pro-active risk and change management
- Employ organizational options and approaches to Project Management related to activities associated with team players and stakeholders
- Distinguish among the elements of project management to determine the best practices for specific project needs.
Who will benefit
Organization or cross functional team members at varying experience levels and functional responsibilities, involved in project, product or portfolio management, in the role of project manager, project contributor, portfolio owner, product owner, stakeholder, subject matter expert, department/functional manager, business executive, and all support function managers and personnel